Blackberry Creek Handmade Natural Olive Oil Soap contains at least 50% pure extra virgin olive oil. Extra virgin olive oil is the highest grade olive oil available. It's very expensive. But only the best, all-natural ingredients are used in Blackberry Creek soap.
|All Blackberry Creek Soap contains at least 50% Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Blackberry Creek Soap doesn't cut any corners in manufacturing the best handmade natural soap available anywhere. Why? Because the people who manufacture Blackberry Creek Soap have extremely sensitive skin. Their family uses the soap. And their customers are treated like family.
Why is olive oil soap good for you?
Here's how olive oil soap benefits your skin...
Olive oil has been known to be good for you since 500 B.C.. We all know that olive oil reduces cholesterol when you consume it with foods. But did you know that consuming olive oil is also good for your skin?. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fatty acid that contains linolenic, alpha-linolenic, and oleic acid. This helps the body manufacture prostaglandins which moisten the skin and make it smoother and more firm. Olive oil contains antioxidants which fight cell degeneration. Hydroxytyrosol is a very powerful antioxidant found only in olive oil.
- Olive oil soap softens and smooths your skin and is great for dry and sensitive skin because olive oil is a fantastic emollient (an agent that softens or soothes the skin).
- Olive oil is great for relieving the symptoms of skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- Olive oil will not clog your pores because it is non-greasy making it great for people who suffer from Acne.
- Olive oil contains squalene and squalane. Squalene is naturally produced by the sebum glands in the skin. The squalene and squalane work together to help prevent the skin's natural oils from oxidizing which could lead to cell deterioration.
- Hydroxytyrosol gives olive oil anti-inflammatory properties which research shows is good for healing skin abrasions, rashes and sunburn. The hydroxytyrosol also has antimicrobial properties.
Olive oil is one of Nature's most beneficial products. Blackberry Creek offers all the fantastic benefits of olive oil in its soap and handcrafts it in a way that benefits not only the skin but the senses as well because it's beautiful and delicately scented. It's the best olive oil soap money can buy.
For those of you with ultra sensitive skin, try Blackberry Creek's Calendula Soap. It has absolutely no essential oils or other ingredients to color or add fragrance to the soap. It's the mildest and kindest pure olive oil soap you'll find anywhere.
Click here to find out more about Blackberry Creek Handmade Natural Olive Oil Soap